Interroll drum motors.
Interroll Drum Motors have been specifically designed for belt conveyors and associated material handling equipment.
- Maintenance-free operation
- Crowned 113.3 mm diameter mild steel shell treated with anti-rust oil.
- Lifetime lubricated for maintenance free operation.
- All motors with thermal protection.
- AC induction motor with motor winding insulation class F.
- Triple shaft sealing system – degree of protection IP 66/67 (EN 60034-5).
- Voltage: most common voltages available.
- Up to 10 start/stops per minute – higher cycle times available on request.
- Maximum RL 1112 with crowned shell RL of 1162-2012 mm available with parallel shell only.
- Cable length minimum 1.25 m outside shaft.
- Die cast aluminium bearing housings.
Belt conveyors slimline | Belt conveyors light to medium duty | Belt conveyors medium duty | Belt conveyor systems | Belt conveyors stock | Belt conveyor electrical control | Belt conveyor accessories | Belt conveyor photo gallery | Belt conveyors news stories | Conveyor glossary | Belt conveyors hygienic | Belt conveyors image belt | Belt conveyors troughed | Belt conveyors extendable | Belt conveyor tracking | Belt conveyors explained | Belt conveyors inkjet | Conveyor quotations | Conveyors safety | Interroll drum motors | Stock belt conveyors | Second hand conveyors | Flexible Skatewheel conveyor | Flexible gravity roller conveyors | Flexible powered roller conveyors|